Quote:

Quote:

SCUMP played AF in the tournament and went to PK's, we all know how PK's go. You can be the #1 GK in world and still lose in PK's, its not skill its luck. A PK win does not always favor the best team. Ask Hope Solo. Anywho... I am not saying the SCUMP team is bad, actually they have always been CESA's best competition, I am saying that ECNL play is a whole different ball game than playing in state league and premiere league,you can sub in and out versus the sub rules in ECNL, it is a total game changer. THE CESA 98 team, won Disney, won Aiken, won State and now they are playing at the next level. Why is that bad? We are all entitled to our opinion and I find it very flattering that you guys are so concerned about our soccer club. Pearse and Andrew are doing a great job! We are all very happy to be part of the ECNL program for SC. I know for myself and my child we are well on our way to a college of our choice under the training and direction we are getting. We already have National recognition!

"...we are well on our way to a college of our choice..."

Let me ask you this. How many girls, over the life time of CESA, have made a top tier program, a UNC, Notre Dame, Stanford level?

Top Tier program is of ones opinion as well. A top choice for my daughter would be Clemson. That is the school she loves and would be her choice when the time comes, I will let you know. Stay tuned.