I appreciate everyone's concern. It is interesting to me that the common theme is that CESA is not good. I also find it interesting that many people who are the nay sayers has either been a part of CESA (per the poster above) or is a current part. As a parent of several kids, one who plays for another soccer club that we love as well for other reasons, I have realized that CESA is not for everyone. Different needs for different kids. One of my girls plays well under what CESA has to offer and the other would never flourish under them. One is very driven and the other enjoys soccer for fun and for the social aspect of it, we have her where she gets what she needs and we enjoy it very much.
I think it is sad that so many of you have been debating these issues for so long, has it changed anything? Will it ever? Are you debating because your kids did not flourish under them and get in that top tier school like UNC, ND or Stanford? I think we should all take a look at our expectations of the club and our children, maybe your child is not cut out to be a top tier soccer player and they turned out to be the best they can be and there is nothing wrong with that. We should all be proud that we can give our children all that they have, and that our children are great athletes that play an incredible sport.