A
Hey... guilty as charged I guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well from my short time being on this site, I would have to say Wilson Coach is bad and Buffalo Bob might just be worse. I've seen him do everything from brown nose to talk silly trash. Also anyone with over 150 posts (caugh caugh Green & White caugh Knight caugh) should really get a life and maybe spend some of that time practicing so that certain teams (caugh caugh West Florence caugh) would be half way decent. But not many posters compare to the bipolar bewilderment of BuffaloBob.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
In defense of # of posts...some of us have been posting for years...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Marion Coach,

In one sentence you tell me to stop posting and talking about other teams and in the next you too are caught up in the action. This seems a litle odd to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just don't get it. Why would a coach, especially after identifying himself, talk crap to anyone openly. Do you not like your job? Do you have something against the soccer program at your school? What is it?

As for most annoying poster, I'll give it to the entire White Knoll team. It wouldn't be as annoying if they weren't so terrible. The funniest part is that the ring leader is like 4'11 and is probably the worst guy on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
buffalo bob is the most annoying poster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haha... Marion coach, you can't be serious.

Once i figure out you weren't joking, I'll get back to you...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard