That was kind of my point. If the game is not being called right,it is up to the coach to put a stop to it if he can. Any time that I have said anything to a good coach, they always say that they have had many games that were a lot worse. We had our goalie taken out against great team this year and she should have been taken to the hospital for stitches and a red card should have been thrown, But it was play on. If we had lost that game, it wouldn't have come down to that play or only a couple more. It would have been time for our defense to step up and not let any balls through if possible to a another goalie.
You know what was funny, after the game, we as parents sat on the side and said that Fort Mill was the best that we had faced all year. We came close to overtime or losing, but it was not because of the refs. Good luck next year!
By the way, we have 1 player gone to nationals camp this week. She is probably one of the best defenders in the state. If we make it through tonight, I can't wait till next week.