Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
^ Yeah, your first post was pretty ruthless but you make some really good points. You are totally correct in my view that the fans there are nothing but parents, I guess this might be because in good games you may find a game with what...1 goal? And a majority of the game may consist of mere passes until one team gets a break. The comparison between football and soccer is that football has all the excitement and drama that soccer may lack because there is really no play like a 4th down and 4...I mean you get me right? Sure there are PK shootouts but those are somewhat rare to me. Maybe I am just rambling here but again, you make great points and I believe soccer certainly does deserve more respect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"the so called band nerd with the trumpet is a 6"3" 280 all region football player bound for college football in the fall"

Yet he has nothing better to do with his time than blowing a horn at soccer games, then getting on the internet and bragging about it? Sounds like a future star to me.

"A soccer nerd like you may want to be carefull with your mouth before a real athlete grabs you by the neck and squeezes your soccer nerd head off"

First, I've never played organized soccer in my life. Basketball's my sport. Second, not ONE of those kids from NA will touch me. I laugh just thinking about it.

"Also, your opinions in other posts about opposing players and teams is typical soccer nerd BS!"

Good call. You can tell I've been a soccer nerd all my life, right?

"I just wanted headstrong to know that the trumpet player was not some band nerd as he said and he shouldn't make threats"

I made no threats. All I'm saying is that both #7 and #14 would beat any one of those dudes' asses. I don't care how big the trumpet player is.

"Also the guys playing the trumpet are trying to add some excitement and enthusiasm to the games which would help high school soccer grow in popularity and result in larger attendance and participation at games"

No. Not at all. They do it for the attention. It has no bearing on the game itself, it just attracts attention to them, and that's what they want. Think about it. If they were doing it to add some excitement to the game and to hopefully help NA win, would they be bragging about how annoying they are? More power to em. Doesn't mean they aren't nerds though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My friends and I, "The Band Nerds", none of whom are in band class, play for two reasons. First of all we play to pump up the players. Second we play to annoy the opposing players, and or fans. We get positive support from many fans and parents of both teams. Reading that you guys are stressing out over "The Band Nerds" makes me laugh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just bc u headstrong dont mean u can take on anyone punk, go listen to your gay little song. That 6"3 280 dude that plays for us would punish you. He can do what he wants to do, if he wants to go to soccer games and have fun then he will bc you or no one else is gona stop him.Obviously you aint that good at basketball either bc did yall even make the playoffs this year? Thats terrible yall had allan to, yall couldnt get him the ball? You dont want to come down here and mess with NA punk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NA, we beat you. Get over it. Playing instruments at soccer games does not make you a badass.

Dirk, if you knew me, you'd understand the name. It has nothing to do with any song, Albert.

As for Mike Singletary, he CAN do what he wants. I'm not trying to stop him. If he wants to be part of a group of egotistical nerds, then so be it. I'm glad he's such a big hardass. He's not going to touch anyone, though, so drop the threats.

"did yall even make the playoffs this year?"

Actually, we finished the season at 22-3, winning the region and sweeping NA in the process.

"Thats terrible yall had allan to, yall couldnt get him the ball? You dont want to come down here and mess with NA punk"

First, who is "allan"? Second, we already came down there and beat NA. Third, "punk" is no longer "in".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess that would explain the mindless blathering about "allan" and not making the playoffs. I must've given the nerd a little too much credit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Greenville High's fans are the greatest ever.... Just ask around

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Headstrong
why did you put irmo as your school in your profile?

i hope you arent a stat boy are you?

Aiken was good in basketball , i read your profile and saw irmo and heard u say something about basketball so thats why i said that.Also correct me if im wrong but i dont believe that you contributed to that aiken basketball teams record bc i know most of their players.

Third, "punk" is no longer "in".

that was gay right there punk haha

nobody said we were tryin to be badasses at the soccer game, but hopefully well see you at the aiken game punk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, I'm the statboy for Aiken. I know that at least a couple of your fellow nerds have known that since last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yall are losers, Headstrong has gotten so far into your heads even football players have to defend what they do at soccer games to a stat boy, if you really had a scholorship to a big time school you wouldnt care what a stat boy said...food for thought biotch

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard