Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Headstrong, tell me how you can even think about calling us nerds when you are a STATBOY, i mean come on, that screams i have no athletic ability at all.go sharpen your pencil punk.

DMBwhodi, shutup no one cares what you think. aint nobody defending what we do at soccer games, we dont let stat boys and their gay friends talk crap about us. also this is just a question bc im curious, how do you like south aiken and aiken, arent they rivals?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Headstrong, tell me how you can even think about calling us nerds when you are a STATBOY"

Because you play musical instruments at high school soccer games.

"that screams i have no athletic ability at all"

Again, I have friends that are on the team, and it gives me something to do on weeknights. I'm a big sports fan, as well. If you want me to bring a football or a basketball or something to the game, I'll be glad to cross one of your nerdy asses up or run an out pattern for you.

As for SA and Aiken, I can't answer for whodi, but most of the guys from both teams have been playing together for years. I think the only person from SA who no one really likes is Joey Spencer. Him and Craig. And T.J. And Goose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haha i didnt know it was legal for statboys to talk junk. go sharpen your pencil punk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haha i didnt know it was legal for statboys to talk junk. go sharpen your pencil punk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I could imagine. I bet there's a lot of things you don't know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Headstrong go ahead and bring one of them footballs and try to run whateva u want on me. so people from our school have a since humor so what shows u have ure head up ure ass and cant take it. we got in ure heads and if it wasnt for a crappy call at the end of the game yall wouldnt of even of won. u only wish that people would give a crap about yalls soccer team so quite bustin on our fans. Someone playing an instrument just playing around or really in a band deserves more respect than a stat boy. And if ure the stat boy because u have nuthin to do then you are a loser. looks like u need to find a life instead of being the coach's and team's little biotch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Headstrong go ahead and bring one of them footballs and try to run whateva u want on me. so people from our school have a since humor so what shows u have ure head up ure ass and cant take it. we got in ure heads and if it wasnt for a crappy call at the end of the game yall wouldnt of even of won. u only wish that people would give a crap about yalls soccer team so quite bustin on our fans. Someone playing an instrument just playing around or really in a band deserves more respect than a stat boy. And if ure the stat boy because u have nuthin to do then you are a loser. looks like u need to find a life instead of being the coach's and team's little biotch. #57

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This post has makes me laugh in so many ways.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First, no one cares what number you are. Second, NA was VERY lucky to tie the game up, and we're going to beat you this time around as well. Third, I don't care if you nerds have a sense of humor or not. You play instruments at soccer games and then you get on your computers and gloat about how great you are afterward.

"Someone playing an instrument just playing around...deserves more respect than a stat boy"

HA. I'm glad you think so.

By the way, if you nerds really want me to, I could teach you how to read and write. $10 fee, 8 classes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Headstrong why are you so gay? Most of the students that go to the games play varsity high school sports, you are a freakin statboy. How does that make you feel? you keep stats. Dont you wish you were playing or doing something that is really productive? I guess not, I guess you get all your glory by calling varsity sports players that go to soccer games and mess around nerds, while you on the other hand are a statboy.Who is the real nerd?

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard