Originally Posted By: Tarheel007
From what I've heard, the team voted on it (twice) and unanimously voted 'yes' to have these two talented players join the team. It's their team and they had this option and chose to go a different route than what many have said on this thread. Is it wrong? Is it right? Guess it depends on your personal opinion. But if the boys that will receive less playing time with the two players being added voted 'yes' to adding them and it's within the letter of the law....

May be an issue to discuss in the future, so add that to the list with private schools playing against public schools, kids crossing attendance zones, etc.

In any case, good luck to all remaining teams in the playoffs.

I'm going to guess this wasn't a secret ballot, so it's no wonder how a high school kid is going to "vote" with his coach standing in front of him. Not much pressure there, eh?

As a parent, it would be difficult to have my sons play for this coach. But what do you do in that instance, move? Not a good situation. I'm hopeful that those of you that are coaches and administrators will pursue a resolution.

Go Blue!! Go Canes!!