Long time no post...

There is a video here
http://www.thestate.com/sports/high-school/article77698387.html

Article also disputes what your coach said-
"A South Carolina High School League official spoke to the linesman afterward and was told he told the head referee that it was a good goal, that the ball landed past the black line and on the white paint inside the net."

To me the physics of how it travelled suggest that it was a goal.
After hitting the top post the only way for it to NOT be a goal is for it to go straight down hit the line and bounce out.

To me from poor quality video it looked like it hit the post and bounced down and back a bit before hitting the ground and bouncing back out.

Plus the chance of the ball hitting the post and coming STRAIGHT down without crossing the line is pretty slim.

And let's be honest even after watching it on video in slow motion it is hard to tell if it was a wasn't a goal so I don't think beating up on the ref in this situation is fair.

As for rest of game, can't say. But I remember going to Mann a few years ago and having a very one sided game called against our team. Of course the Mann parents at the time would say it was a perfectly called game. Maybe someone can post whole game and you can find bad calls and point them out.