Originally Posted By: 1forteam
Originally Posted By: Bomber
Typical Mann attitude.

They whine, they cry, it's never their fault.

Are you referring to my post? If so I am not sure you read it correctly, I said "Mann could not find the net" I do not think that is implying that it was not our fault, it most certainly is. We should have put that game away in the first part of the first half when we had three shots to Lexington's 0.
Shots on goal Mann clearly dominated that stat. You got Lucky. Period. Luck that is all it was, not skill, if it was skill that ball would have hit the net and we would not be talking about a line and picture of the goal post etc.

Ok, you are REALLY making yourself look bad.

That was not luck, go watch the WHOLE video. Lexington girl put pressure on the Mann defender and the defender muffed the clear giving the ball right to the Lexington girl who then crossed the ball to the girl who shot the goal.

Start of the play the girl who shot the goal was converging on the ball, once she saw her player get control she immediately went the other way making herself open for the pass. And then she got the pass and placed it IN the goal. Little in the goal or a lot in the goal doesn't matter. It went in and it counts.

So it wasn't luck it was smart play by the Lexington girls and a mistake by Mann defender.

And give Lexington some credit. They are the ONLY undefeated team in the state at any level boys or girls.

And if you look at common games Lexington looks better.
Mann lost to Magnet 0-1 , Lexington beat them. 2-0
Lexington had two ties to start the season (they won them both in PKs) then crushed everyone else they played. And I mean crushed, they scored 2 goals in every game they played (besides the ties). And won every game but two by 2 or more goals.

Lexington is clearly the best team in the state this year. Hard to argue with 25 straight wins. Zero loses. Two ties that they won in PKs. So they beat every team they played, what more can you ask for them?