Ok, sorry was driving and couldn’t respond

1. Older kids don’t stay with a certain club “to play with there friends”,,,at least not competitive soccer players. That approach works with 8/9 year olds. Not so much for older kids. I would think those employees probably wanted the best for their own kids.... but that’s pretty much all I will say about that.

2. Usamp may cost a littlemore than Cbsc when you factor in tournament team fees,,, but in terms of value it’s not even close and Gps makes cbsc fees look ridiculous.

Take the top 05 teams (since this is top to bottom one of the strongest age groups for all 3)

Usamp 05 npl. $1100. Doesn’t include tournament or teams. Can expect maybe $500 more dollars for npl games/tournaments/etc. But that gets you NPL schedule, 4 practices a week with a proven coach (have no idea what Colin’s coaching license is, but my kids would play for him any day). ... Because of how good they are,,, they can expect to still be practicing and playing deep into the summer.. They are practicing now!!!!

GPS 05 npl. $1425. Includes all fees. Gets you NPL schedule. 3 practices a week, and a additional speed/technical practice. You get10 months of training. 8 tournaments, and the preseason team camp. (Coach is a former Irish top division head coach, Uefa pro license) They are practicing now!!

Cbsc 05 black. $1200. Includes all fees. I am assuming 2 tournaments like the past. Training 2 nights a week, from Aug-December. An additional night for technical work and free play (every Cbsc parent I work with had complained about the inconsistency of these sessions). Will be playing in the challenge league, but 70%-80% of those teams are leaving for the SCCL. The coach has a Uefa A or B license depending on what you look at (but still a very respectable pedigree). No idea if they are practicing now. I have heard not. We