Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
G & W, do you really want me to respond to you that badly? The reason I said we were the better team(not that we "dominated the game") is because a couple people got a little too excited and started talking about how Aiken lost because Spring Valley was obviously the better team. That's not true, nor is what you said. Who wins the game is decided by who scores the most goals, not by who the better team is. All your little "the better team always wins" crap is a load. Aiken was the better team, Spring Valley benefited from a couple mistakes. You suck and your team sucks. Get over it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
pretty harsh words there, nothing to get into a hissy over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No hissy fit here. It's been a long time coming. It's hard not to notice that G & W strongly believes that he is the second coming of Jesus Christ. I've ignored some of the directly indirect remarks from him, but it gets rather annoying.

And again, let me reiterate that I have the utmost respect for Spring Valley and I wish them all the luck in the world against NW. But when I think someone's wrong, I'm gonna say something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know who 2004 Striker is or even if you are a player, but you spend an awful lot of time on this board blasting other teams and other players. Did you not make your team or something like that and no you have a grudge? Don't you have something more productive to do, like study?

coach
OP Offline
coach
Study?? Whats that?? I think you have me mixed up with Headboy. He is the one doing all the bashing. My comments are all well prepared and thought through weeks prior to being posted. I bashed only one team, Irmo. Not for their skill or abilities, but for what goes on inside their heads. They could be the best thing since grits and gravy, but its hard to pull for them based on their antics and conduct. No other team plays and behaves like they do. Just play soccer boys and leave your attitudes in your shorts.

World Cup
World Cup
Gross. Just gross.

Good luck both teams and congrats on the good season Aiken.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rather wish I didn't see a back-handed swipe at South Aiken there. Now in all honesty, if they were what they are acccused of then the poster who stated it would of gotten bashed to no end by a bunch of self-serving posters full of themselves. But alas, that's not to be. I wish Spring Valley well in their quest for a title and I'm sorry if the previous poster didn't get his rise out of bashing South Aiken. there will be a next year and it looks promising for the boys on the Southside.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HeadcaseDO, I dont believe i am "the second coming of Jesus Christ" nor can i remember saying anything to you on this board. It seems like you're the one that needs to get over the Aiken loss, not me, and for the record you obviously suck (you aren't a player) and my team is pretty decent... we lost to SV too by one goal.

SV scored more goals than Aiken, Aiken is out, dont waste your time with technicalities. You can tell everybody on this board how much better Aiken was than SV till you're blue in the face but in the end you guys were turning in your uniforms while they were practicing for the next round, they have the last laugh.

Look at the bright side: Now that Aiken is out maybe you can get around to marrying Aikens goalie that you have such a huge crush on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least he's a quality goalie on a quality team. When you actually play a position in any sport where you don't sit on your ass the entire game, then come talk **** to me about people sucking. Until then, you just remain a no-name goalie on a no-name team.

And for what it's worth, my original post had a lot more to do with congratulating both the Aiken and Spring Valley players than putting anyone or any team down. If you weren't convinced that you are the greatest thing on the planet, then you wouldn't waste half your day trying to impress people over the internet with your wisdom and good sportsmanship. When I need input from you, I'll ask. Until then, keep quiet.

coach
OP Offline
coach
Headboy!! Be nice!! At least Aiken made the Red Neck league playoffs. Next year you might try playing more than 15 games in a full season and try a couple of tournaments as well. That would prepare you for the possible post-season.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard