Wow. There isn't ONE halfway intelligent human being outside of Aiken on this board.

"Great teams don't complain about crap like that even when they do lose to teams"

???

Is there some kind of rulebook where you saw that?

We were down two VERY important players, and we had probably the thinnest bench in all of South Carolina. Add to that the fact that our center mid(one of our best guys, and a huge part of how well we play) was 75% at best, and it's hard to not bring injuries into play. I don't care if it's a "what-if". It's still true.

"I also think it is funny that" people seem to base our whole season around the Irmo game, when at the same time, it doesn't mean much to us. We beat Irmo by two goals in our second game of the season, we beat Greenwood by two goals twice, we beat South Aiken twice, went undefeated in region play, and we beat one of the top 10 AAAAA teams in Georgia rather easily. We won two games in the playoffs, including one against probably the classiest program in the state. If it wasn't for a fluke loss against Dreher, we'd have had the only perfect season in the state. I'd say that we have a little more to be proud of than stomping a bunch of bleach-headed girls.

And guess what. "Your" implies ownership, while "you're" is a contraction of the words "you" and "are". One of those two would be correct when telling someone that they're "out". Try again.

trojan, first of all, stay with one topic. First it was using what-ifs, now it's not giving credit to Spring Valley.

Second, wtf are you talking about? I didn't give credit to Spring Valley in that post because there was no place for it(not to mention I had already done it numerous times). I think I've made it rather evident that I thought SV had a good team and that I was pulling for them against NW. If you couldn't comprehend that, then it's neither of our faults. More your's than mine, though.

G & W, drop the rhetorical ****. I didn't play soccer this year, nor do I wish I had. I've never played organized soccer in my life, nor do I wish I had. However, you're a goalie talking **** about how good you are at soccer. Not just a really good goalie talking ****, but a no-name goalie on a ****ty team. YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING. You stand there the entire game and try to stop a ball from going behind you. That takes no soccer ability whatsoever. I could go to the gym and pull 15-20 random people playing basketball up there and 15-20 of them would make great goalies. In terms of physical demands, goalie is the easiest position in nearly any sport. That's like a punter talking **** about someone sucking at football. All he does is catch the ball and punt it while the other guys are out there busting their asses. Sound familiar? What's even worse is that half your posts are downplaying other goalies and making fun of people for talking about them. Guess what! If you didn't suck, people would talk about YOU as well!!!! I understand goalie is a very important position, but ****, you aren't called upon but 5 or 6 times a game. When you're as talented as someone like Goose, Calder, or Carlisle, then run your mouth all you want.

"what is your name? You must be somebody important since you have the authority to call people no names."

You can call me Biggie. And yes, I'm a somebody. Ask around at West Florence a little and I'm sure someone can tell you about me.