So strictly because i am a keeper my opinion dosen't count because playing keeper takes no soccer skill whatsoever... and you know a lot about soccer and what its like to play keeper since you have never even played organized soccer, let alone a high level of soccer, in your life? Ohhh, alright i get it.

You should set your goals a little higher man, maybe you should've actually given soccer a try somewhere down the line. I'm sure its a lot better than setting your goal at being the stat boy for a high school soccer team.

You have never seen me play in your life, all you have seen is the keepers aiken has played against while you were taking stats on the bench. Please copy and paste any quote i made about how good i am because i cant recall a time that has happened. I have never said i was good or amoung the top keepers in the state... I think i'm half way decent. I'd probably be a lot better or well known if i played for a high profile high school or club team but i dont, which means i also dont have the luxary of the stat boy on my team bragging about how great i am.

... and you know what, i dosent matter how good i am, or how good you assume i am b/c when i post something on this board it means a heck of a lot more than some stupid, good for nothing STATBOY.