First of all I agree with Dexter. I play for a private school team that competes in 1A and so I know what it's like for the private schools and public schools to compete every week. I like Dexter's point about why exactly these kids go to private schools. Answer this for me EHS...Do you really think that an All-American soccer player like Tomek went to Christ Church to play soccer? No, it's because of the high level of academics that they have there. And trust me Christ Church did not recruite him and offer him scholarship money to go there. I know this because both his mom and dad are doctors at the Anderson Hospital so they're what we would classify as "well off." If he was really looking for competitive soccer...being from Anderson he could've gone and played for Daniel High or being that he's zoned for TL Hanna, he could've played for them.

And if you're from Emerald I don't see why you have such a problem with Christ Church considering ya'll laid the smack-down on them.

Regarding guardrail22....What's up with parents getting on here and posting...get a life!