haha this whole thing makes me laugh...here's the deal Palmetto, we beat you 5-3 without our 2 center mids...one of which is Nick Hammett, who is all state and the other one is better than anyone on your team AND HE'S A FRESHMAN...number 6 is a hack, ask anyone other team in that tournament they will tell you...in the game of soccer (a clean game of soccer - which pendleton plays)usually the boject is to retrieve and then control a soccer ball, number six has a problem with the retrieving part...see he kills calves, ankles and shins to get there...this is not soccer, this is "a punk" who doesn't know how to play clean soccer attempting to compete on a varsity level...basically, he's not good at all...yes, our keepers comment was dumb, and we killed him in practice for it, but he had balls enough to apologize...face the facts that the 1A school is better than you and move on...i found it funny that your fans screamed, "sure ref, give it to the christian school", and then we went on to beat pendleton (the number 3 or 5 (i don't remember which) team in 2A)...i just live for the day when unranked teams stop talking trash until tehy have something to back it up i guess...but hey, props to fransisco, and grease goalie