Not dead yet wanker! You guys crack me up with the information you spill. Int. Fort. I will clear it up for you if you like but please get the facts strait before you look foolish. I am in NC, not dead and still teaching and coaching. I have never left anywhere against my will and my teaching skills are just fine, or so I am told by my employers. I would have liked to come back to B-H because there was a great group of freshmen and sophs. left after the year of the state final. The decision makers and myself know why I could not come back and suffice to say it had nothing to do with my skills but that I was not licenced. Blackville was no longer critical needs.
Hey wanker, tell Big Head I said great job and good luck with Furman. I miss you guys and the silliness. Tell Philip and all hello as well. Sorry for the ruse. I am still a little kid at times. Good luck this year and it is still a shame the support necessary for a successful soccer program has yet to materialize there. Maybe someday. I will keep an eye out to see how you guys fare this year. Layta,
Coach Sensiba