As far as the Spring Valley and Wando game is concerned to redirect this topic. I think Spring Valley will struggle winning 50/50 balls in the middle do to the lack of size. I would agree that Spring Valley doesn't have anyone that matches up well with a big aggressive mid-fielder. And rather than SV not having anyone to disrupt Newton’s play I think this game will hinge on whether Newton can disrupt Spring Valleys mid field presence. In all of the games that I have seen them play they tend to run the middle. They do not by pass their mid field and dribble the ball into the attacking 3rd if Newton does not play solidly on both sides of the ball you can see some dangerous attacks coming out of the middle. The other player that is going to make a big difference is Rowell if Spring Valley is going to win this game he is going to have to give their backs a head ache. He can cause problems and if they have to over commit to Chase you will see players like patty running through. I expect this to be much closer than most people expect.