Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only group that played for Tripp that has cared about HS was Lorrick, Hughes group w/ the Storm.

No they wouldn't care more w/ Tripp b/c he HATES HS.....that's where they get it from.

How can Sumter NOT be good....you have 3,000 kids to pick from......You just have to do it like Shelly did....one group at a time....heck look how heise does it at BC.

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Shearer

I know Tripp hates HS and thats why it translates, etc. I meant if they had someone quality like Tripp, would it change attitudes. I believe it would.

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Could it be said that they (Storm) cared for HS because they did not enjoy the same success that the Patriots and Galaxy did? If I recall, that team really emerged after a merger between the 16s at Congaree and NECSA. Tripp did not fully coach them until 18s and they upset GFC that year. That could explain why they cared about HS. Or does it speak volumes for Darlington and his motivational skills that he was able to get a group from the NE area to embrace HS?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes I agree....as for my dumba@@ friend 2004 Sucker....."a very average RV Team" .....IF I recall correctly My blazers beat ACF at the Palmetto Cup....right? Yes they have a lot of kids playing club but not at the same level as other schools.....they don't have the dynamic players they once had.....

Lower....you are correct....If they had a "real" soccer person they would be better .....well a "soccer" person that could relate to the kids they would be better off

C
kick off
kick off
C
Get back on topic!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That group actually played in tourneys as 16's and up..Tripp had them for 17's and 18's...I think a lot of it had to do w/ playing with the BC guys......I see it as Darlignton and Heise are of the same mold......HS is first and it shows!!!! Plus those guys HATED to get beat!!!!!

coach
coach
ccr,
Shearer loses his train of thought so fast that he can't stay on topic. He likes to go off on his little soccer tangents to try and hide his many personal inadequacies from the forum guests. And if you lose to Lex. twice by 3-1 & 6-1, you are very, very average.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No that is not it at all...I just like giving you sh**!!! Pretty simple task If I might add!

As for CCR....stick w/ beating up the hyphenated schools!!!!

C
kick off
kick off
C
Shearer... I've said nothing about the hyphenated schools...

coach
coach
CCR,
Don't mind Shearer's foolish comments. It is not his fault that his fogged out mind can't keep up with reality. I also heard that he now takes his brown ale by a feeding tube.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard