Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
G
just wondering who the leading goal scorer on your team is and how many goals they have... my team (gaffeny) j. harris has 21

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe #9 Quad has 29 or 30?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cris Harness from Airport has 21 goals...he broke Airports all-time scoring record. Chris Baker, "Airports phenomanal goalkeeper" has 1 goal and 1 assist. The goal came off of a dividing upper 90 header. He has improved both his play on the field as well as in the net. We are looking for great things to come from this unbelievable athlete.

hat-trick
hat-trick
I could of sworn Airports phenominal goal keeper was someone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys, It's gret to brag about your best players. But with the playoffs coming, don't you think it's unwise to tell all your secrets? Good luck to all who have made the playoffs. We'll see you there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
29 or 30 goals in two 15-0 wins over Fox Creek.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
^ First game was 9-1 Shirlock. Usually if someone scores atleast 2 goals in an easy game, there taken out for the rest of the game. Dang, get off the POLE buddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i have 23 for lakewood

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By the way I'm not trying to diminish #9's accomplishments for Dixie at all, so don't get me wrong, he's doing very well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not trying to offend anyone but what teams do you guys play? not trying to make less of your teams season but sometimes goals and goals against decent teams should be two different statistics...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard