Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We were just talking about it as a team the other day and I was interested to know how much this really means to everybody? So what would you guys give up in order to win a state championship? Anything from failing school, to not passing AP exams, to never being able to play again, I mean just anything you guys can come up with.

G
throw in
throw in
G
last year I had an AP exam late in the day it just happened to be the same day as the 1st round of playoffs and I was going to miss the bus if I didn't leave early. If I left early they told me they would have to tear up my test and it wouldn't count. I told them they could do as they pleased but I wasn't missing the game. I still got credit.

goal kick
goal kick
priorities: if i work my butt off for 10 years and it all comes down to this game, nothing will interfere. hopefully no one has the predicament of failing, but that is certainly a tough one. i doubt a school will fail a student who is deticated to his team. especially one who has the audacity to miss school (to pass) for a State Championship. certainly a makeup day is in order. as a senior, the State Championship is a once in lifetime opportunity. why would anyone miss it?

World Cup
World Cup
My girlfriend's cat. I would be willing to make that sacrifice even though it would hurt...

goal
goal
I had such an oppurtunity once. I gave my left testicle......we played.........we lost.......turns out it was just some scam.......dang I hate them carnies!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my girlfriend's dog

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered