Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eastside is awesome and they will win state no problem. Sorry socastee.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i agreei think eastside is the best team in the stae including 4A...socastee will have a tough time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you guys are correct...... not socastee just needs to play their game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah socastee needs to play their game to even have a chance and even if they do play well they will still have a tough time with eastside

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
see bravewarrior you have no clue what you are talking about...eastside is sick, and will destroy your team. The will win no matter what. how hard socastee plays just determines if there is even a challenge for them.

Goal
Goal
i'd be embarrassed if my season ended 6-0. Maybe that's just me but, ok, ya, come on to scsoccer and post. I'll drink to that and to the Braves win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
of course i'm not happy about the way it ended, but thats no reason to not post. and atleast we made it this far. how far did you get?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what a bunch of haters, haha socastee will bring it to lower state, you'll see....thackray with 1 off the bench

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wfcm05 - Have you even seen Eastside play? Have you seen Socastee play?

I saw Eastside play in the Northwestern Tournament and they were nasty. Just plain sick nasty. wfcm05, they would treat West Florence like a dirty and Socastee. It would give me nightmares if I were Socastee.

Goal
Goal
ya but you're not, you lost a while ago [Frown]

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard