Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe that not always the best team wins. Socastee showed that on Saturday. Eastside is the best team in the state? A few more minutes they would have seen who the best team in the state was.

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Eastside's early pressure definitely was impressive, but I was equally impressed with Socastee's resolve in the second half not to "throw in the towel" down 3-0 and fought back to 3-2. BP65 you have a point when you say a few more minutes and SHS would have had a good chance as I felt the momentum had turned, but give Eastside credit for hanging on for the title. Good match with two very good teams.

goal
goal
Good job Eastside. Hopefully, we'll be there at the end next season! Go Warriors!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by random ripper:
For all the ones that said Socastee was going to get killed YOU WERE WRONG!!! Our team is sick and just to let yall know one goal is not getting killed.

yeah but three in the first 20 is

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
we all know the state championship was played may 5th when eastside and greenville battled it out into three ovetimes...socastee was lucky to get two and only allow three....the upperstate win streak lives on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is it that you folks are trying to take away from Eastsides win? instead of congratulating and talking positively about the game, yall are saying how Socastee is the real champ, and how if it went on any longer they would have proved that.

Number 10 in the Nation
Number 2 in the SouthEast
Number 1 in the State.
Beat Greenville 2 times.
Beat Riverside 2 times.
Won the upperstate championsip 6-0.

try all you want, but you cannot take this away from Eastside. they had a magnificent season and deserve to be state champions. if you socastee folks think your team was the better team, and want to say it was better that they didnt quit, then so be it, but your son doesent have a medal around his neck. so quit your whining, pack your bags and go home..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I left at half-time expecting Eastside to win by like 6 or 7 goals they looked really dominant in the first half. When i got home and saw the final i could not believe it. Just from anyone who knows did Socastee come out on fire or did eastside let up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
eastside let up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eastside is no good i play for socastee. The real problem is we did not come out good but when we started to play we won 2-0 but eastside did win but if the game went 20 mins longer we would have won bc we were the better team and they know that so we will bring it home next year. We played greenville and they are not that good, and from what i have heard that is the only good team left up there. NEXT YEAR IT IS ON!!!!

brace
brace
I give your team kudos for not quitting and playing a good game, but you lose all credibility when you say that Eastside and Greenville are not good. Go back to school, you have a lot to learn.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard