Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
bench
bench
S
Lowerstate,
I would just like to say that you are a complete moron. Had Eastside continued playing the way they can, they would have smashed you. If we took a poll right now I can guarantee you that 85% of the people would say Eastside is better. You were not the better team. Quit whining like a baby. Greenville is better than you. Next year, Greenville or Eastside will beat you. GUARANTEED.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lowerstate7 that is the most retarted post I have ever seen. Eastside ran yall up and down! 3-0 with 20mins left. Sure they gave up some weak goals towards the end and I am sure they would be the first to say they were just ready to get out and get to their prom. They got the job done and put ya'll away early and thats why they went undefeated during the regular season! Have a bit of class and give them the respect Eastside deserves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
138 - 19. that was the goal difference this season for eastside. now would you like to tell me what eastside wasnt good at? they crushed yall early with exceptional crosses and perfect touches, and yall scored on weak easy plays. one was a bad ball off the goalie for an easy goal. so quit bein a little baby or another match will be scheduled, one in which their prom wont be following and well see if they can get it 10-0 like they did most everyone else this season.

Goal
Goal
sure are a classy group

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what does prom being after that have to do with anything?

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
b/c the team is just no good and ur tired of playing such a bad team and your ready to go to prom where u might actually have some fun....just the mind set might make u a little lazy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dear Mr. shutupandplay,

Are you referring to eastside in your sarcastic comment about class? because if i am not mistaken, i do not attend nor pull for eastside. they just have a very good respectable ball club and i was tired of seeing socastee kids and others on here saying how they quit.. socastee was the true victor because they didnt quit, eastside isnt that good blah blah.

so, mr. shutupandplay.. take your own advice, and shutupandpractice, because obviously you didnt do what it takes to get that shiny ring on your finger like the eastside players.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard