Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#29445 05/12/05 01:32 PM
World Cup
World Cup
I echo Kyle's comments on Kevin Graves -- one of the best high school soccer coaches in the state! It's been my pleasure to coach with and against Kevin over the years and I wish Heathwood Hall and Coach Graves the best of luck in the SCISA Final!

#29446 05/12/05 01:38 PM
coach
coach
bdad,
Just joking about Mom. (I am sure you can take her, anyway.) And I know how dangerous you SCISA types are! I, too, know that Graves is quality coach and individual. He used to be at CN years ago and produced some great teams there. Good luck against the lowcountry! Maybe the PW boys will be thinking ahead about their tryouts at BridgeFA, and not be focused on the game! You need to take a large fan caravan down there to support your boys.

#29447 05/12/05 01:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Mom,
They only reason you are blasting Heathwood's coach is because you are just so "disappointed" that CN managed to waste all that talent they have over there. The CN coach just seemed to sit there. In a big game like that you do whatever it takes to get your team fired up to win. Coach Graves' track record speaks for itself. To me Coach Boulware was the underachieving coach of the year! Also, get your facts straight: the ball he kicked went out onto the field, not far into the woods as you claim. As far as PK's being assanine, they wouldn't be if your guys could hit them would they? The only reason you seem to post is to bash other teams and proclaim how high and mighty CN is. Well that all just got flushed down the toilet didn't it? Congrats on another wasted season over there at CN. Seems to me like they would give anything to have Coach Graves back; he gets the job done: Heathwood in the state championship game!

#29448 05/12/05 02:44 PM
B
goal
goal
B
Striker,

Don't want to spin this one off subject, but one of the reasons that Bridge FA split the age groups the way they did, was to allow players to focus on HS playoffs and then worry about the club season. Don't think many of them will be looking past this game to the tryouts.

#29449 05/12/05 02:52 PM
P
throw in
throw in
P
Kyle, bdad......I thank you for the kind words and for the endorsement as well.

Also, Let me say that (Rdbrnn16 and others) I hate to see this message board used in a manner that is harmful, hurtfull and disrespectful towards coaches, players and parents that I know and respect from my team as well as our opponents.

CNMOM, In retrospect, I do regret kicking the ball across the field when I was questioning to me what was an obvious error on the part of the offical. That action was not premeditated, but nonetheless not necessary. AND FOR THAT I APOLOGIZE.

However, I will never apologize for coaching with the same intensity and emotion that I ask of my players in a critical game against an amazingly talented opponent. Furthermore, I will not apologize for coming to the defense of my players and my team by engaging in conversation with the official. I feel obligated to take on that role so that my players can take care of their reponsibilies on the field. My players would have thrown themselves in front of a truck for one another last night and they know that I would do the same.

In closing, I am very proud of the way both teams peformed and I have the utmost respect for the the coaches, players and parents of both schools. The amount of support received by both teams in the form of fans and observers is a testiment to the growing popularity of the game as well as the work done to promote the programs. My heart goes out to the CN players and I am extremely proud of the way both teams played and conducted themselves.

#29450 05/13/05 04:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I want to apologize for my earlier comments, they were inappropriate.

#29451 05/13/05 04:06 AM
B
goal
goal
B
Red, are you a BL player? It doesn't matter, but from earlier posts on here I had you pegged as a Lipper. Is that right ?

#29452 05/12/05 05:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to PW on Saturday. Win or lose you guys can hold your head high. Great season for a very young team.

Boris and Dale - great senior leadership from you both. Good luck!

#29453 05/12/05 05:31 PM
hat-trick
hat-trick
No, from my knowledge, I'm pretty sure that he is not a ben lippen player. I'm pretty sure that I know everyone on the teams name that has one, and that isn't one, besides the 16 would have me fooled.

#29454 05/12/05 05:35 PM
hat-trick
hat-trick
in fact, I just found out that he goes to heathwood...

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard