Futbol

I believe that post on Irmo and the Palmetto Cup to be false. I remember hearing Savitz saying that he does not attend a Spring Break tournament because he feels it is best for his team to be away from soccer during their break. Obviously, he believes that it is in their best interest to take a break. I have heard Kyle and Kevin say that Irmo is one of the few teams that always has an open invitation to attend the tournament. If he was concerned about who won his tournament, he would not invite powerhouses such as Wando, Norman North, Bishop England, etc.

As for Belligerent, is it necessary for you to criticize Dexter because of a typo?? You know what he meant.

Why do people care what Irmo did during or after the ceremonies? I can tell you why, because it is becoming a theme with them after they lose in this match. Do you not think that Socastee, Emerald, or Academic Magnet was not upset? Was Northwestern not upset the last 2 years when losing in OT? Does BE show their @sses when they lose? Irmo based on people's perception have done this against Wando and now SA.

Soccerboy, lets see some video after the game! we probably dont have that now do we