Since I was at the game, and since I do personally know and talk to the boys, let me say this and hopefully be done with it. I don't know what happened at the 2002 match. I didn't see it, but I have heard the stories. But I did see Saturday's. I do not recall seeing anyone turn their back, or slight SA - INTENTIONALLY - I recall seeing tears and a lot of hugs. Of course, my eyes honestly were on my own son, who, along with the group he was standing with, wiped tears and clapped when SA got their medals. Now, not to start anything, but, while Irmo got their medals, SA was still basking in the glow of victory and, rightfully so, were hugging parents and coaches and celebrating. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that is disrespectful, the only player who actually paid attention and stood and watched and clapped was the goalie, which I thought was very honorable, if I can get away with using that word. Why must we keep perpetuating who did what to whom? The Republicans have their opinions, and the Democrats have theirs - and NEVER will the two meet. ha ha.