Print Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccerboy, don't get mad at me or anything, but you need to quit while you're ahead. I enjoy reading a lot of your posts, because they do stir up some questions, but take a mom's point of view, you're getting a little out there now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccermom, didn't really mean to refer to all of irmo during the dialogue with soccerboy. but, some people are excusing their meeting with the coaching staff and i was having a go at soccerboy about it. don't take that the wrong way as i didn't mean for it to be intended in that way.

J
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
J
We are just having a spirited discussion!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No offense taken coach. Some of us really are okay down here! We bleed red, we love our kids and WE LOVE TO WATCH SOCCER!!! Just gets a little heated sometimes, sometimes we ALL (and I mean ALL) forget that the best winners are the most gracious losers.

coach
coach
Ok, now that we have settled that, lets move on. So, let me see if I have it right...soccermom, you aren't soccerboy's mom, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OH NO!!! I'm sure he is a very nice person, but I don't have any clue who he is. No offense soccerboy, I'm sure you're mom is very nice. My son is actually a player for Irmo this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, I am not really a coach, but I am Jose's daddy!

J
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
J
Then soccermom knows my dad....the guy that films for Irmo!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hi pop!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, soccerboy, I know Dale who does the Irmo website, is that your dad?

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard