Print Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am actually striker's illegitimate love child from a previous life..ha ha ha.

J
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
J
lol, no Dale is not my dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oops, sorry. I like Dale. I'm sure I have seen your dad, but I don't know who he is. I guess he would be the guy with the video camera???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All I want to know about is soccerboys coaching prowess.

One time, at band camp...

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
I did not ask for a bio. You told coach that physical confrontations is barbaric. Is inflicting pain on opposing strikers not barbaric?

J
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
J
Why do you want to know of my coaching prowess? I have not coached. Well, I helped a little with some U-12 teams, but that is about it. I don't have a desire to coach soccer. I enjoy reffing, and maybe one day when my education degree is done I might look into coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
have you all noticed that in the video none of the irmo players seem to be arguing that the ball was in or that there was a handball? they had a better view than all of you yet yall keep complaining. Stop trying to ruin South Aikens win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hmm i looked and all i see is a sad player upset because they couldnt put the ball in the net

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay, in talking to that "sad" player personally, what he was saying was "I can't believe they missed the handball AND the goal"..but that's only what he says he was saying at the time. I wasn't on the field, and he has never lied to me before, that I know of, of course, I haven't known him very long, so maybe he was making that up..but then again...Get the point?!?!? Anyway, you will notice that the first thing the boys do is look to the linesman for his call. I think the coach on the sidelines tells the story about the call anyway. Say what you will about these players, but they rarely argue a call. That doesn't mean it isn't questioned or debated, but I'm talking about getting in a ref's face and arguing the call. Another thing, I haven't seen one player from Irmo on this site posting anything regarding the game. I guess as far as they are concerned, it's over. So why not let it end?

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard