Remember there are numerous other fans at games. My comments were directed at CSC #12 making a personal attack on one of our players. I never said that CN's keeper was great, just not weak. I said the sweeper made a mistake, but was still a all region player. Hot headed keeper? Are not all keepers a little strange? The game with PK's was the semi game with Heathwood. I was wrong, BL did split with CN in the regular season, each winning away.
My entire point was that the CN keeper was not "weak" just a part of the team. Remember I stressed the importance of team play, not individuals. I wanted you to "give the devil his due" for the shutouts the TEAM recorded and remove the weak from any player. Any weak link in their team would have shown in the long season. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was just trying to point out a difference in opinion with CSC#12. Some times young people in the heat of the moment will say and do thoughtless things. I was trying to get CSC#12 to rethink his position.