Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reason those kids scored so many goals last year is because northwestern didn't play anybody good. They played irmo once and then didn't play a quality team again until south aiken in the upper state semi-finals. They blew everyone out 10-12 to zero because they played teams like rock hill, easely, and lancaster. I'll give the arroyo kid some credit, 45 goals in one season is a lot, but any team can score 150+ goals in a season if they play rock hill, easely, and lancaster every game.

world cup
world cup
Anti-Trojanman,

That's right. Northwestern will have to face that crappy Fort Mill team twice again this year. Who couldn't roll up 45 goals on them?!?!

What rock did you crawl out from under?

Northwestern got it done every game last year, and although the region isn't deep they took care of business and excelled out of region as well. No shame in losing to the eventual state champ in the upper-state finals.

J
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
J
Why are you even discussing NW in this thread? Can they be the most improved team if they were #3 or #4 in the state last year? I highly doubt it. They will be good again this year, but far from the most improved team. Read the thread topic before you go beating your chest on how good NW is!

J
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
J
Does anyone have any information on how good Dorman is supposed to be this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
trojanman23, you say the only quality sides they played were south aiken and irmo? correct me if i am wrong but didnt they play eastide which was probably the best team in the state regardless of any classification. looking at their schedule it looks like you are bashing teams such as fort mill, dorman, etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea soccerboy has a point, nw shouldn't be discussed in this thread b/c all they can really do is go down from there, they've already been at the top. all the goals are impressive but the strength of schedule is not strong at all. They may have played your precious fort mill and dorman, who both are mediocre teams at best, but they also did play lancaster and rock hill.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccergirl18 stop your crying...
You must have a man on one of those lowly mediocre teams ah?
My point as most improved then would be instead of beating your school 7-0 they will increase this to 12-0... and capture those two losses they had last year.
Either way and just for fun was this insert on NW, your bashing of many other highschool teams does not fair well in any POST so shut the front door and go away please!

J
world cup
world cup
J
Picking on a girl..just because she is a girl? Quite sad. Even worse..is that she is far more articulate than you. If anything..at least I could read her post without backtracking.

I'm wondering about Dorman as well..and there has also been talk of James Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if i had a man on a mediocre team, then i wouldn't call them mediocre. yea James Island has been getting some talk lately, they'll be a force in lower state along with dutch fork.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
putting james island on the same level as dutch fork may be the most amusing thing ive heard this week

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard