Oh, I have the links to last year's same question, alright. The point was: If you're never invited to a seeding meeting (last year's), and yet, you need to be invited to a seeding meeting to get in on a seeding meeting, how do you get into a seeding meeting? See the Catch-22?

Don't feed me the line about "uninvolvement." I was invited to the North/South Selection meeting, responded promptly, and will be there bright and early on Sunday.

If more "involvement" than that is needed, then please post what comprises "involvement." True involvement would be no problem for me.

Many coaches also teach a subject (3 slight variants of the same one, in my case). Speaking only for myself, I would gladly become more "involved" if only I knew certain dates and times that I can plan according to my work schedule. Why the obliqueness if really something else is being stated?

Why should a coach have to jump through hoops just for a playoff seeding, if that's what is being implied? Let's just state expectations for attendees as all successful ventures would do for those involved. Wouldn't that work better?

Honestly, I would like to attend just to see the process in action, even if my team was not to be involved in the playoffs. I know the SCHSL and these certain coaches' cliques are criticized for creating a boys' club environment when it comes to seeding, but I refuse to participate in that line of thinking until I see it in action for myself.

However, I can see the other side of the coin. There are a lot of coaches out there who come and go, so how useful and lasting would their input really be?

I'm just trying to understand it all. I can accept most anything as long as I know the "why" of it, but, I guess, if I must ask why, in this case, then I'm not meant to know.