futbol,

No disrespect taken. This thread has gone all over the place. Many of the players on this list have already been mentioned, my only intent was to highlight the entire list of players.

I would agree that underclassmen that have played at the challenge level impacts their respective teams. I will say that in some areas, there are some very good players playing JV simply because there isn't room on the varsity roster with upper classmen.

I intentionally limited my list to those in the U15 age group, playing at the varsity level. This list, as well as several of the other players singled out, is a testament to the depth of this particular age group, which was evident during state cup play. Additionally, what I find really interesting is that some of the players play different positions for the HS teams than their club teams. I think that produces more rounded players.

And I also agree that Challenge team rosters for U15 and up all have recognizable HS players. But I think you'd have to agree that 21 or more players from a single age group (U15) is pretty impressive for this group of Bridge FA underclassmen.