Unregistered
A
Wilson 2

Governor School 1

I
goal kick
goal kick
I
dreher got 2 goals in 1 minute.. nice.. and three goals in 6 minutes.. talk about a swing in momentum. sounds like it was a very interesting game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
congrats to brendan knight on this accoplishment!!

E
bench
bench
E
Edisto - 4
Orangeburg Wilkinson - 2

D
goal kick
goal kick
D
the lex-dreher game was one of the more exciting games ive seen. at the end of the first half it looked like it was going in the list of thursday's trouncings. lex's first goal was off a one on one, and the second appeared to be a cross played from the left side and struck by the left foot and somehow curved into the net. thier third goal was off another breakaway nothing rushe could really do about any of them and he made two terrific saves back to back off a shot and a rebound. lexington is extremely fast, not just their fowards but their whole team, their speed reminded me of spring valley. dreher finally got on the board with about 15 min to go and that just opened the floodgates and momentum shifted dreher's way. ot was intense as both teams got opportunities but were unable to get one. really a great game to watch.

LF Offline
corner kick
corner kick
DH - I agree with your recap. A very good, intense match to say the least. With 12 minutes left to go and a 3-0 lead by Lexingtion I was pretty sure they had this one wrapped up. But then Dreher got the first one and less than a minute later got another one. By the time there was just over 4 minutes left in the game it was tied. OT was intense as you stated, and then came the PK's. It's a shame anyone had to lose that game. I think Lexington just got a bit tired, and couldn't keep up with Dreher's intensity after the first Dreher goal. Dreher has a very good team and they play well together. It didn't appear like they ever got down or gave up even when they were losing 3-0. Somebody is going to have to really bring it to beat them. Great game by both teams.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard