Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
O
goal kick
goal kick
O
Anyone who watched the game knows there was only one goal scored tonight. Absolutely incompetent officiating. The red cards given to Carlos and the Summerville player were totally uncalled for. Both players got tangled up and then bumped chests, then immediately separated. No punches were thrown. Very unfair. The PK awarded in the last minute was total chicken ****. The kids deserve better. This was a huge game and they get assigned this crew? While I'm *****in, the pitch at Summerville is awful. It's always been too long and narrow, but now it's almost unplayable. Still, both teams played absolutely great soccer- the best match I've seen this year. HH controlled the first half, scoring on a beautiful cross to James Gray from Paul Veccionne. S'ville put unbelievable pressure on HH in the second half. Juan played out of his mind in goal and denied several terrific shots and rushes. S'ville is a very good team and played good enough to win, but so did HH.

L
bench
bench
L
THAT F....... U what the REF: did to the players of HILTON HEAD. They should never make that ref he is one of the ULGYS man enough of this that ref doesn't know ****!!!!!!

L
bench
bench
L
Summerville got a FREE GAME, THATS WHAT I CALL THAT......

T
throw in
throw in
T
I see a trend - complaining - HH should have won it if they feel as though they got robbed

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
I am sure this is the first time this has ever happen in soccer....and I bet HH has had their share of favorable calls this season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've sat back and observed the comments made about the poor officals and even watched lots of it, however last night's game was horrible. When a Summerville player can be man enough to say that HH was robbed of the game there must be a serious problem.

The offical made numerous bad calls both ways but to make the call against HH's defender was insane. HH's defender never touched the Summerville player and even jumped over him to avoid him. Then to top it off the Summerville coach turned to the parents and made a comment about how the ref "owed him one"!!

In reality HH won that game!! They played very well...well enough to prevent Summerville from earning a real goal.

Keep up the good work HH...the season isn't over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey ManUTD, did you see the match or are you just jumping onto the bandwagon of jealousy? True, soccer is a difficult game to officiate. True, the refs miss a lot of calls because of the speed of the game. BUT, the ref team last night at Summerville was pitiful, an embarressment to the State association of Referees. Amongst many, (all clearly visible on videotape)a bogus yellow on Carlos, bogus red after later being taken down, wrestled with and SPIT on, then the phantom foul in the box with less than a minute left in regulation. Hilton Head did win that game, 1-0, the same way they win many, socre first and play solid defense. Last thought....HH is still first in the region and plays last two tough region games at home. See some of you in the playoffs...at Hilton Head as region winner!

goal kick
goal kick
Somebody needs to call Harris Teeter, they are selling those grapes that taste sour in Hilton Head. The spitting was taken care of immediately (Red Card) and the Ref was equally horrible for both sides. I thought the first half was pretty equal H.H. 3-4 shots on frame Summerville 2-3. The second half Summerville outshot H.H. 12-2, and both Keepers made some great saves. Game is over, it won't be the last badly officiated game so stop the crying. It sounds funny coming from a team with some of the best floppers in the Lowcountry

World Cup
World Cup
Who was red carded? This will certainly affect that team next week in the Palmetto Cup.

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
does the red card roll over to the tournament or the next season game?

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard