Ok...before you go runnin off at the mouth, you really should think before you speak. If you don't, you make yourself look like an idiot.
To address one of your points-I don't know what to look for. Yeah...you're wrong about that. As much as you'd like to tell yourself otherwise. I've seen both teams this year and my opinion stands in the favor of A.C. Flora. Reasoning behind this is b/c after playing both teams, I observed that they move the ball much better than your team. Not saying that LE is bad, b/c you're not...I won't lie to myself and say that LE sucks, BUT, Flora plays better soccer...end of argument.
Secondly-sure, we got blown out by them, but missing a few starters and our keeper played a key factor in the amount of goals scored. We can't hang w/ a team like that, and I'll be the first to admit it. But, I'd like to think that the next match will show a difference.
The "ball slapping" was done on purpose, yes. I thought I'd try to slow your team down in a way that looked accidental. Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do, and if you can get away w/ it, more power to you...to a certain extent.
The yellow, I deserved. The red was a horrible call. Ever hear this..."an object in motion tends to stay in motion." It's a law of physics. Your man stopped and fell in front of me, and despite my best attempts to not fall on him, I did. If I had done it on purpose, I would've tried to fall w/ some force, but I didn't b/c it was unintentional. Ask #11...I talked to him about it after the incident and he agreed w/ me. But, the call was made and I gotta roll w/ the punches. Oh well for me.
Speaking of "punches"...how about your guy pushing me down in the box? If he would've let me shoot, I might've missed as opposed to us getting one in on the p.k. It was a horrible challenge made by the guy...he got NO ball on it. So, if you have anything else to say, let me know...I ALWAYS got an answer.