Sckeeper, have you have ever seen a male gymnast. Lets just say most are the definition of a true athlete. Most bench twice their weight and can squat three times their weight. Maybe you should learn a little more about the out side world & other sports before opening your uneducated mouth. Yes I did compete in gymnastics and coached for 18 years. I was also a cheerleader. I am sure you will have comments about me now being gay. But before you make a complete idiot out of your self let me ask you something. What is so wrong with hanging out with beautiful women all day? For most of my high school years and all of my college years all I did was date and hang out with unbelievable women. While you were sitting at a computer doing lord knows what. When not at a computer you were trying to play this great game of soccer. Oh by the way I am sure you were hanging out with nothing but guys patting them on the but telling them what a good job they were doing. So what is you definition of gay? Please Reply!

As far as liking little girls. You might want to ask other coaches how they think of their students. Sorry I did not grow up in your house, so I do not know what it is like to think if someone works with little girls then they must be molesting them. Sounds like a problem you need to take to a psychologist. In my world student are kids that you have the honor of coaching. Hoping that you might have made an impact in forming them into a great adult. You truly are an idiot and the only thing that comes to mind when reading your words is, out of 1,000,000 sperm how did you win.