i am talking about little girl gymnasts, not the male gymnasts, they are freakin ripped! i dont know what gymnasts you are talking about but they are all anorexic preps, who want to be lesbians together! and to be a coach for little girls and go around giving them a pat on the butt, i'm pretty sure, is ILLEGAL! as for my definition of GAY i turn to my trusty friend webster:
1. A person whose sexual orientation is to persons of the same sex.
2. A man whose sexual orientation is to men

as for being a cheerleader, you should never have brought that up, all male cheerleaders are perverted male chauvinist wannabe's! all male cheerleades are, are a few gay that guys get together and decide they want to do something together and so they decide to be gay and perverted together, and think they are cool while they are doing it! i sit at the computer all day, how long did it take you to come up with this whole paragraph against me? you obviously have no life! oh, and by the way, if i am still trying to play this beautiful game of soccer, why am i getting a scholarship to play in college! at least i didnt go through my highschool and college years being a male cheerleader! oh and one other thing, you are adopted, your real mom is a prostitute in Harlem, you were a mistake!!!