Kick Ball I never knew the truth either I am so happy I have now been put in my place. It will take a long time for me to recover from such an original and clever post. Not really sure what to say. SCKEEPER must be the best player ever.

Really I hope he at least plays for a decent team. A guy like this better be playing for an outstanding team because the college that gave him a scholarship is not much of a team. Oh and to clear another thing up. I coached Cheerleading and gymnastics. I played Soccer. If you look at other post you will find out that I did not play soccer in the USA until I played for Lexington. My college years I play over in England. Also obviously I still play and follow a few teams in South Carolina or I would not even be on here. Anyways I am sorry anyone ever had to read anything sckeeper ever wrote. I am also sorry anyone ever had to play on this guy's team. People like him are why other still makes fun of soccer players. I hope USCNG knows what they are getting next year. Maybe Chad Gfeller or Nick Garilas should know what kind of kid they are getting. Considering I know them maybe I should give them a call and let them read how intelligent you sound and how you will represent your school next year. Anyways back to the point I think Coach Phil is an outstanding coach and has proven even with OK players he can produce an outstanding team.