Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
R!C --

There were no cheap shots in the game and it was not the most physical match I've seen this year. Wando does more pushing from the back than I like to see but much of this was called. Fouls were about 3:1 against Wando. Interestingly, I thought several Wando players fell down a lot in their first offensive posession of the second half but they regained their sense of balance after the center ref spoke informally to one of their forwards.

lpaf

S
Goal
Goal
S
quote:
Originally posted by laplageauxfolles:
Interestingly, I thought several Wando players fell down a lot in their first offensive posession of the second half but they regained their sense of balance after the center ref spoke informally to one of their forwards.

Perhaps the strong wind was throwing them off balance [Big Grin]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think after one of Wando's forwards was viciously and undeservingly taken out of the play (in the box by the way), the ref belatedly noticed the compound fracture of the shin. He then came over to the forward to ask if she needed an ambulance.(ok - maybe I exagerate a little but not much).
I have vowed not to initiate flames but will defend Warriors honor until death!!!

World Cup
World Cup
They probably offered them some quality advice about balance and correct positioning to aid in future 50/50 balls. Stand Up Guys.

L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
S! --

You do just hate those compound fractures. All that blood and stuff on the field. I did mean to ask (more seriously) if the Lady Warriors had recovered from the injuries you referenced earlier in the season. WA was full strength except for the loss of Shayna Lee (defender) to knee surgery a couple of weeks ago.

lpaf

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hudson and McGinty did start for the first time in about a month last night. I did see a little rust but expect them to be primed for Round III - hopefully.

After 3 years of basically seeing the same starting line ups, both teams defended the other teams strengths very well.

Got to go - blue skies and favorable breezes call this mariner to sea.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why have Kelly and Lou not been starting?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beaufort and Colleton County 1-3 CCHS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wando will have to refocus and get ready to visit JI Friday night. JI should be heavily favored with the lighter game earlier this week and after showing WA who is boss with the 2-0 shut out a couple of weeks ago.

World Cup
World Cup
Oh, now that is more like it!!! For the line "...who is boss..." you get a gold star for the thought gerenade S1.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard