Wren didn't look too tired to me from where I was standing! I think physically T.L. was at a disadvantage having played rival Greenwood and Easley the two nights before, compared to Wren which only had Easley (if I am not mistaken) in a game which they sat all important personnel (only a 1-0 compared to T.L.'s 7-1) victory.

From top to bottom Wren is the better skilled team and should have mopped the floor with Hanna. When being dominated in the midfield it is best to bypass that stage and play direct while allowing the midfield to be more defensive. Apparently it worked enough to jump up 2-0. Tired players and an underdeveloped bench allowed the game to slip away to the determined and well prepared opponent.

What I didn't understand why the lady hurricanes were putting so many wall passes, through balls, and field switching plays in the air when the ground would have sufficed. They had a lot of preventable turnovers...until, like you said, they started settling the ball and then it made sense to me.

With the sweep and no other competitive region foe around, the title is won. I'm proud of our region representative and look forward to watching a long playoff run and working towards the standard your squad has set. Congrats!