Guys i understand i'm not the best, and as far as the one guy saying a blind girl could of stopped it...that doesn't say much for him or me i guess. But your going to have to realize a few things, one everyone has bad days. Two i'm a shot stopping keeper, when you take shots fom outside the 18 your chances of scoring aint so hot. But i'm not a shot preventer, meaning i wont come out on a breakaway, i wait for the shot, meaning your shots that you scored (that a blind girl could have stopped) were all at 5-10 yards from me witch puts you well inside the box. And those were my fault because i didn't try and prevent the shot. But i promise you when i learn that i will make your team play a little harder to score. And i'm not cutting anyone from lancaster down. I did say the keeper doen't seem to know what he's talking about, but thats true i had a guy agree that pk's are not expected to be blocked by a keeper, and that doesn't make him a terrible keeper like he thinks.
o and by the way 7crestwood, you only scored two goals in your two games we played you, and thats only because i was about to fall alseep when you got that shot. (simply because you only had one or two shots the entire game and i was gettin ready to fall asleep of boredome) Also for the record, in the second game that goal you scored was well taken. It hit the very very top corner which i dove for but i didn't have enough time to react on it because like i said earlier you were maybe 8 yards away.