It wouldn't bother me if you hit me at once with the fee, but I feel like I am being nickeled and dimed to death. I always have to find an ATM on the day of the games to pay for myself and my wife to go to the games, which is $20.00 for my family.

I pay for the entry fee through the $50.00 I have to cough up for Atheletic fees from the school. So I am paying for it one way or the other.

My daughter has about 500 tournament shirts over the years and her size hasn't changed in the last 6 years. So unless you have a special color or a very cool logo on it she doesn't really want it. But I HAVE to buy it no matter the product.

I understand completely that things cost money and that you ARE using this as a fundraiser. I know you aren't doing this at a zero profit. I just wish you would could up with one cost for the team and force the coach to come to us and ask for the money if need be. I am a one price type of guy and feel cheated when people try to sell me something at a lower rate just to get me in the door and then tack on extra fees after I commit to the item.

I have no problem with the concession stand because I can take it or leave it. I am not forced to buy a hot dog and drink when I walk through the gate.