so Kyle should just change the tournament entry fee to $890?!?! With your $890 entry fee, your program receives entry into the Tournament ($350), 18 t-shirts ($180) and 2 tournament passes for each of 18 players ($360). Is that better? Everything is included in the initial price.

The only problem with this is that no program will ever look beyond the entry fee before choosing another tourney. The costs are listed and you can easily see what it will cost before attending, but that cost will scare every team away. Most likely you will be required to pay for the t-shirt ($10) and your tickets to the game. If I remember correctly, you can buy the "all game" passes for $10 or individual game tickets for like $5. So for $20-$30 plus whatever you do for meals, you get to see your daughter play 3 soccer games. I would bet that you pay $3-$5 for regular games anyway. Kevin and Kyle list all costs. It's not like you show up at the gate and have to pay an additional $30. You know there will be a charge for the games so I fail to see how that is "nickel and diming" you. There are no hidden charges with this tourney!!

I have completely enjoyed our two appearances at this tourney!! Hopefully Coach Bennage will sign us up again.