coach
coach
Lets just leave this religion thing with my favorite quote from Shakespeare ~
"And the refs were but angels"

S
coach
coach
S
>>[ChuckNorris] dang it Chimpo, religion has nothing to do with the topic here, leave it out. Not everyone beleives what you beleive, so stick to what is actually pertinant.<<

Several questions: (1) Do you realize that you are making an assertion without any basis? In other words, your belief in something does not constitute a basis for your argument unless you buttress that assertion with some facts (or at least other opinions that serve as a foundation for your initial opinion.) (2) Do you understand the difference between religion and philosophy? "William Aiken" nor I have not asked you to believe in any religion, I've simply told you why Christ's teachings are revelant to the discussion -- which is what you asked "William Aiken" in the first place. If you don't want to know something, then don't ask about it.

coach
coach
I warned you all that Chico is a mechanical, overly-rational, computer-driven Dog! Has anyone listened??

S
coach
coach
S
A dog that follows the teaching of Zarathushtra and thus believes in Zoroastrianism. [Smile]

goal
goal
No, sorry, none of that is relevant. What is relevant is that officiating is not perfect and how can we make it better. Besides I dont trust a man that takes up with a prostitute! Sorry, stroker, like no man, I am not perfect.

World Cup
World Cup
I've listened and agreed.

Watching Chunk squirm in the wind as the "Religion: How it Can Help You Conduct Yourself" moves along is amusing. Ever since the infusion of Christ into this conversation...people have been a bit more polite. When you are young and in high school/college (calling Sheer, Strik, and Chunk!) you tend to be more brash, critical, opinionated, and vocal. Chico and I are a bit older and realize a better way of treating people. You deny it now, but it'll come. Watch. You three are cut from the same mold, all equals in the "Arena of Your Mama Jokes". Wait five, six years down the road and that tune will mello out.

World Cup
World Cup
Opp Emotions,

Bannedville is calling their names, be patient. Post away without worry of criticism. You can try www.foreversoccer.com if you like. The moderators there stand for none of the attacking you'll find from time to time. That is not a knock on the boys that run the show here, for they do a fantastic job. It is just a more conservative board where you can kill time posting, betting imaginary points, or playing video games.

coach
coach
William of the Aiken,
I am older than dirt (I don't have 5,6 years down the road) and yet, brash, constructively critical and opinionated. So wherefore art thou yo logic now?

World Cup
World Cup
I do not believe you.

Checkmate.

goal
goal
Sorry to dissapoint Aikorn, but I will not get into a religious discussion here. Can you do anything to help the topic of helping make officials better or even discuss the "no tolerence" idea of thought? Try to be opinionated and vocal instead of thinking you are better, thats what we are here for, its a public forum, not a place for you to smile and hug on all of your little high school girls. Plus I present myself as the offender just becuase I don't like all the "everything is so great" hippie attitude. Plus, learn to take a jab and sarcasm, it can be fun on these boring days.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard