A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Willy.

When was your last post about soccer?

PS. I missed the bus to Bansvilles.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

World Cup
World Cup
Shearer,

Look above you.

Chunk,

Typical response to religion from an outsider. "Try blah, blah, instead of thinking you're better." You have an inferiority complex that is very obvious. You attack other posters and even those that simply state they like to conduct their soccer conversations as Christ would. You attack others and their soccer opinions for the same reasons. You are insecure, probably finding yourself in friends and gimmicks, but you still are just a "Young 'un". I bet you wouldn't fight someone as big or bigger than you, sit alone at lunch, or go against the crowd on an issue. Hopefully you'll move far away from home and get a chance to man up. I'm betting on you. Now remember, Christ is in me sooooo if you attack me, you attack Christ. Lets try "discussing". I'd tell Shearer the same thing, but judging by post content and grammar I stand by my theory you two are one in the same.

Goal
Goal
1. The officials in this state do have some problem. Some are better than others...obviously.

a. This state isn't "soccer rich", meaning it's not VA, MD, CA, PA, FL, NC, TX, OK. There are probably 40 states more rich in soccer than ours. We've made a lot of progress but like 10 years ago....it was bad. What that translates to is less than spectacular officiating because who, in their right mind, becomes a soccer official in SC? Is it one of these former players from the late 70's/early 80's? TBH I really don't know. I'd like some answers.

b. I agree with Chuck most of these guys are so overweight that it looks like they've never touched a soccer ball and to be a good official don't you really need to know the in's and out's of the sport your officiating? Save for the fact that their physicallity prevents them from being close to the action and with two officials? Wow that must be hard when you weigh 250+. Look at hockey officials and tell me what skating does to the body. They all are twigs. You see an overweight basketball ref? Baseball is not as aerobic. Look at Ed Hoculie (sp) from the NFL. That guy could probably bench press you 2004sucker. All these referees are respected because they look the part of their representative sport. They look like they've played it. I realize that this state's hs soccer program isn't the NFL or NHL but still. When a coach sees some 300 pound lines men not in position call offsides on his team from 20 yards away as he drools on himself over what meal he'll eat next....There's my point. That just can't happen because it makes players, fans, coaches steam.

c. The way that officiating has developed into a chance for some peon to take control of something bigger than themselves has become more and more disturbing. This is probably a direct result from the constant abuse they recieve and also the lack of a way for coaches to express their opinions towards officials in the form of a review or any other measure off the field. Officials are simply just sent to do a job without the reprocussions of their actions ever being addressed, good or bad.

In the higher forms of soccer like the EPL their is a liscensing system for referees like their is for coaches. Referees who have a higher liscense (like an A) have the opportunity to referee games in the EPL or Champions League. They can ref national team games etc etc. Over there it's bigger business and referees take more pride in what they do. They strive to be better so that they now have an incentive to conduct a fair and unbiased contest (that's under constant review). Do we have something like that here?

Finally, why do we have to bring God and Christ into this? Honestly it's scsoccer.com not SCCHURCHES.ORG. TBH again you should probably be banned. This is not a "Christian" message board nor does anyone want it to be. Stop trying to impress your values upon everyone else because not everyone here is Christian. Some are pagans, muslims, etc etc.

World Cup
World Cup
Public Forum. Who brought up Church? I've been talking about Christ. You don't like Christ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We like soccer. If we wanted to "get christ" we would go to church.

I think you nailed chuck's bio ! I bet he is tiny, skiny, war hating hippie that votes straight ticket democrat!

Well Chuck is this right???

goal
goal
Funny, I couldn't find Bannedsville on any map! But if you want you can go to Hell, Michigan! Hell, Michigan  -

World Cup
World Cup
Now we brought up church, suap. Hippies can be good. Player/Coaches, though, can be bad.

p.s. Tony Adams should have been captain. Shearer brown-nosed his way into the role.

World Cup
World Cup
"Been a rough day, honey. I had to go to Hell twice today."

coach
coach
Why I am I in a girls topic hearing about adolf hitler, Christ, hippies, prophylatics, William the Aiken(ex-Le Debile de Anderson) ruminate on nothingness, when I could be reading about LEdudeman's missed shot on open goal in a rec game?
Choices! Choices!
And again, for all of you who pretend you have the answers to ref bashing and quality of refs, step forward, sign up and shut^:
http://www.scref.org/Referees/SC%20Referees_Calendar.htm

goal
goal
HAHAHA, Got me pegged do you? Really shows old Akorn is not as smart as he thinks, in fact is pretty stupid!

OK now we are really off topic, enough fun for now, you can have the girls forum back willie.Oh, yeah and you must not have read my post about your buddy and his prostitute friend, MM. Thats the crowd I role with!

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard