>>[William Aiken] I don't understand, maybe you can clarify. Guy got tired of all the smack talking and high school/college kid yo mama post that he started a parallel site.<<

I've avoided this as long as I can and will probably regret this post...but here goes.

There's a lot of "smack talking and high school/college kid yo mama" posts on the girls side of this message board? I don't see it.

Look...I'm all for people starting as many message boards (and clubs, for that matter) as they want. And I'm all for the message board containing anything folks want it to contain -- arcade games, gambling, pictures of dogs, cats, wives, daughters...whatever. But your rationale for its beginning doesn't seem all that plausible.

John is of course free to start anything John would like -- and I guess that you guys are free to advertise it on this board every chance you seem to get (although it doesn't smell quite right to me, either) -- but to state that the message board was started due to a deficiency in this one rather than what seems obvious to most folks who read this board a lot doesn't seem quite right.