Page 2 of 2 1 2
#56127 04/11/03 02:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Justin, Justin, Justin .....nothing but more personal attacks. You are the one who must have a personal vendetta against Fred, ODP, SCYSA, Me, Pseudonyms, Lowly soccer parents, SCORE, Webmasters, Referees, Cowards, etc......
Your teams must really be having bad seasons... Maybe its just the rain.....Rain can be depressing, and if its the rain we will all forgive you. Or maybe its your experiences as an ODP coach .....yes thats it........ Now I understand and feel your pain and frustration. All is forgiven.

#56128 04/11/03 02:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mr P

I have seen the best team EVER to come out of Columbia play in t-shirts!!! I am speaking of the Columbia Patriots! They had over a three year span at least ten players play big D1 ball(Kwon,Whetstone, Head,Grey,Tyler,Fitzgerald,etc) they wore t-shirts and that is great! BUT when you are representing our state then you should be properly outfitted!!!! THey kids have to pay fees right? Where do they go? I do not see any other state association having to cut expenses by wearing SCORE? In fact I bet they make money from some of the clothing sponsors!!! I'm sorry you cannot convince me that Nelson Welch(addidas/former clemson footbal kicker) wouldn't help SCYSA out!!! I am just saying we(scysa) could do better!!!!11

#56129 04/11/03 02:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shearer:

I actually agree with you. I think our ODP teams should look the part.

I guess what I was trying to say (not very well, obviously) is that of all the issues facing us in the soccer community, SCORE uniforms is not one of the big ones.

#56130 04/11/03 02:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed but it would be the easiest place to start!!! SCYSA needs more people like yuourself involved in the higher ranks!!!!

#56131 04/11/03 03:00 PM
World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
I would also like to be privy to the information concerning the SCYSA budget and state of affairs. Our state needs new blood and forward, imaginative thinking for the progression of soccer. I'll support anyone that can further the direction of youth soccer in this state.

#56132 04/11/03 03:05 PM
R
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
R
GGG, please feel free to convince yourself in any way that you can! At the end of the day you are obviously uninformed since you have not been able to shed any light on any SCYSA issues discussed recently!

Shearer & TP, the Score issue is the least of my concerns. There are far greater issues at hand.

#56133 04/11/03 03:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just one more thought and then I actually have to get some work done.

One of the reasons that people don't want to be on the NECSA board or the SCYSA board (or any other board for that matter) is that in some ways "You just can't win".

The SCORE uniform issue is a prime example. SCYSA is criticized because the uniforms don't look good.

If SCYSA outfitted the ODP team in Adidas, as sure as I'm breathing, someone would complain about the cost. Believe me on this.

So, what should SCYSA do? Don't get me wrong, I'm not necessarily defending SCYSA except in the sense that I'm defending all boards. No matter what decision you make, somebody is not going to be happy.

It is a very frustrating thing and keeps good people from serving.

#56134 04/11/03 03:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Justin
Let GGG go and do the job you statrted doing so well! Find this info out and relay on to us!!! The SCORE thing might be a good place to start and the easiest!!!!! "Any change is good change"
Mr P
I am sure you are right you cannot please everyone! But in being in a position of authority (board menber /president) don't you think the members of SCYSA deserve a reasoning behind the uniforms?Mr.Bieber doesn't!!! Fred thinks they way he thinks is the way everyone thinks or SHOULD think! I hope you can help in this pitiful situaiton that SCYSA has gotten itself into!

PS justin Lighten up Francis

#56135 04/13/03 02:10 AM
C
goal
goal
C
I have said it before in other threads. SCYSA is not looking for any new blood. I have tried on numerous occasions to volunteer my time and to put together a team of people in columbia to help out. I am always told to take a hike. I would love to see the full details of the finances. I know that they lease a place in columbia at the koger center but only work half the time.

#56136 04/13/03 02:06 PM
G
goal kick
goal kick
G
GGG - Why do you attack everything Justin says? Obviously there are others that share his same concerns (read the other posts). I don't see you attacking the others. What's up with you? What are you hiding? Justin has obviously done his homework and as he stated "hit a nerve with you". What he is asking for is not unreasonable. Simple - answers to questions. What is wrong with that? So maybe he does have a personal grief with Mr. Bieber, so what. It only makes him more driven to get the answers. From the other posts I have read others would like the same answers. I also am only a lowly " but concerned" soccer parent that have two boy's that are playing. Yes, I know Justin, not personally, but from when he coached ODP. I truly beleive after all said and done Justin has the game of soccer in SC,players and the lowly soccer parents in mind. He wants to see improvements made. He wants answers. So - can you? - will you? help him get the answers to his questions? Probably not by your negative attacks against him.

GFCPOP21
Joe Ingalls
(I'm not hiding)

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard