2004Striker,

Lets look at all the options before you make any assumptions on exactly what I was talking about. Your scenario is very simple and obvious. You might be required to think a little harder or just think.

Two teams are selected to represent SC in the premier league. Have it so far. Usually the selection is the two teams that make it to the finals, but not always. The first place or the second place can opt not to play in the premier league, so then the third place team will be asked then the forth at the lowest point. This happened last year in the U17G grouping. CESA was the third place team but CUSC, the second place team, opted out because of travel. Look at the U17G brackets. CESA is doing a fine job and is ranked correctly as the 1st place team in the age group. The problem comes from MPSC who is getting killed in the premier league. I hope you can follow along. They will get the 2nd seed in the league but are probably in reality a third or fourth seed. Read my next statement before you reply. I have no problem with the seeding. I find it very fair, if you play through the premier league then you deserve a present. I was only pointing out that seeding is very important in the Challenge league and every game counts because of this situation.