Shearer,

No, don't have any children at CSC.

Were you ever at any of the training sessions for CSC last year? Were you ever at any of the meetings where he would announce his plans for the club and then later find out he told the board something totally opposite. Crosby may be a good coach, but he's a poor DOC and a poor communicator. His training sessions were supposedly going to have 5 and 6 coaches working with the kids. You'd get to practice and one coach would be working with the kids while the rest were hanging around talking for the first half hour. My problem is not having a child play on a team, but rather having the club provide the training that is promised with the training fees they require. He repeatedly lied and misled the people who financed the club. Were you there? I was. He didn't lie about kids getting playing time or playing on the "A" team, but he lied about what he was going to offer for training. He didn't produce. Bottom line.

He would lie to your face with that charming smile of his then walk across the field and tell someone else something completely different about the same subject.

Though not necessarily directly responsible for bad coaching, as DOC the responsibility lay on his shoulders. If he's going to be a coach for CESA, maybe he'll do a good job. If he's an administrator, I don't think so, unless Andrew's riding him. If Crosby had produced like he said he would, he'd still be there.

There are instances in all environments where someone leaves employment because they have performed poorly only to go to a competitor as an "acclaimed success."

So, do you have a boy on a CSC team? Where does your opinion spring from?