Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#6102 04/20/02 04:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well it happened again... lugoff beat camden 2-1 in camdens own staduium. it was a sweet victory for lugoff! the officials SUCKED, but they sucked both ways. so no complaing about how camden got screwed. Camden plays so cheap its not even funny. but i guess not cheap enough cause we kicked their butt! there was one time where the ball went out of bounds and a camden player (15) ran out of bounds and persisted to kick the ball into the players on the bench... not cool at all, but the score still remains 2-1 in lugoffs favor. as for the so called "riot" after the game. more camden players should have gotten their butts kicked, but it shouldnt have happened anyways. as for the bell RING RING RING RING RING RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha how sweet the victory.

#6103 04/20/02 04:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder how many excuses will pile in this time...

#6104 04/20/02 12:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i don't have any excusses. Though i think the only rining any of your players heard, was not our bell, but the headachs they got from trying to ring it.

#6105 04/20/02 03:35 PM
J
world cup
world cup
J
"Though i think the only rining any of your players heard, was not our bell, but the headachs they got from trying to ring it."

Statement of a true class soccer player. Maybe camden should form a boxing team. Naw..nevermind..their all too frail and scrawny. Chumps.

#6106 04/20/02 05:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm still wondering, besides the one guy on our team who was sucker punched while trying to pull our guys back, whose head was ringing? Looks like more Camden heads were ringing.

#6107 04/20/02 05:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The clash of the titans..ha

#6108 04/20/02 07:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so one of our guys got punched in the head for trying to do the right thing.. i dont think his head was ringing... the only ringing i heard wasnt really ringing.. it was kinda like someone speaking to me... and ya know what it said? 5-2...2-1 (in camdens stadium) 5-2... 2-1... i think you get the point. haha a boxing team. that was good le dude.. i think i figured out what camdens problem is... beside the fact that they play cheap and suck... they cant see past their hair to get to the ball... and they ALL have the freakin same hair cut...but i guess they are just all unoriginal. the score still remains 2-1

#6109 04/20/02 07:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This was from the "friday scores" catagory and i thought that it should be posted here... originally said by le-Dude
quote:
1Dog0, The guy on our team that got sticthes wasn't even fighting with anyone. He was trying to pull our guys back to end the fight and one of your players punched him. He wasn't fighting at all. I know you aren't trying to say that we started the fight!!! Thats a bunch a crap. You guys know you started the actual fight. Our guy shouldn't have tried to ring the bell, but to fight over a stupid bell is retarded. You guys were already mad before our guy even went over there.
You have been talking all this trash about how LE sucks and how we didn't stand a chance against you because Camden is so great, then after the first game when we beat you 5-2 there was all these excuses and you guys were saying how it was a fluke and next time it would be different. Well, what happened? You are actually lucky it was only 2-1 this game. We out shot you like 45-8 and your one goal was the luckiest goal that I have seen any team get this season, but you got it and congrats for getting it.
About our guys getting hurt? What are you talking about? First of all, when this stuff was starting you had your whole team down there about to jump on ONE of our players then others came when you were about to jump on him. Secondly, the only guy on our team that was hurt was trying to pull our guys back when he was basically sucker punched by one of your players. How could anyone on your team hurt anyone unless you cheap shot someone, just look at you. Anyway, I'm out.

#6110 04/20/02 07:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one last thing... what happend to all that trash yall had to say at the beginning of the season? just wondering. did those two losses shut you up enough? later

#6111 04/20/02 08:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah you guys really kicked our butts...that 2 to 1 was a major shut down. The fact that the second goal only came off of a penalty kick just had me thinking "They scored off of a penalty kick? That's just damn phenomenal. They must be really killing us in order to do something like scoring on a penalty kick." And about the whole "riot," you know damn well that nothing like that would have started unless your stupid teammate hadn't decided to be an obnoxious and immature prick and attempt to go ring our bell. Win or lose, nobody rings that bell who doesn't go to Camden, and I'll be damned if some jackass from lugoff is going to try and ring it. Perhaps rather than whining about we started something, maybe you should all talk with your teammate and teach him how to show some respect to school tradition.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard